Despite the fact that I saw this movie three times in the theater (twice by myself and once with Ashley), and despite the fact that the DVD will likely be in stores for many years to come, I felt a pressing need to get it today. In fact, I decided to get it at Target on my way to work this morning, along with toilet paper and kitty litter and printer paper. Though I would love nothing more than to watch it immediately (what better way to zone out after a 12-hour day?), I'm holding off until Saturday when my friend Sara and I will enjoy it with snacks and cosmopolitans (of the virgin variety, since she is pregnant). And to think, I also get to look forward to the premiere of "Grey's" on Thursday. . . woohoo!
They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
In My Hot Little Hands
Despite the fact that I saw this movie three times in the theater (twice by myself and once with Ashley), and despite the fact that the DVD will likely be in stores for many years to come, I felt a pressing need to get it today. In fact, I decided to get it at Target on my way to work this morning, along with toilet paper and kitty litter and printer paper. Though I would love nothing more than to watch it immediately (what better way to zone out after a 12-hour day?), I'm holding off until Saturday when my friend Sara and I will enjoy it with snacks and cosmopolitans (of the virgin variety, since she is pregnant). And to think, I also get to look forward to the premiere of "Grey's" on Thursday. . . woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm envious! I was going to pick it up today, and I got caught up at work and totally forgot! But you have reminded me that I need to make a post-doctors-appointment detour tomorrow...
It's a very, very good week. :)
I gotta get to the store! I totally forgot SATC was released this week!!
A girls' night watching S&TC: The Movie sounds like heaven to me!
I didn't love, love the SATC movie, but I'm totally drinking wine and eating popcorn for the 2 hour Grey's premier. Definitely a good chic week!!
Post a Comment