They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Grey's

I love "Grey's Anatomy." I really do. But I have to agree with the article here that the show is going to lose me soon if it keeps on its current track.

And the rumors that T.R. Knight is on his way out the door? Really, who the hell could blame him?

To my fellow "Grey's" fans, I strongly suspect this is the beginning of the end. Sad as it may be, I'm starting to think it's best for everyone.

3 comments:

penelope said...

That article says it all, sadly. Sigh. It is (was) one of my favorite shows!

Please let the writers recover their sanity soon.

Anonymous said...

That's not a rumor--I told you!

Andria said...

huh. I hadn't heard the brain issue. that actually makes me feel a little better about it all. I mean, a little. At least there is a underlying cause there. . they didn't completely go off the deep end. well, because they were already drowning in it. I don't like Callie's transformation at all into bumbling love sickness. She was the strong, confident, independent type.