They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas
Friday, January 30, 2009
Why You Should Not Post at 1 AM
In an effort to keep my promise of daily posts, I have found myself writing into the wee hours of the night (by wee hours, I mean anytime after 11, as I am usually in bed by 10:30). I've been so busy during the day that I usually don't get to blogging until late in the evening. Reading over one of my recent posts, I realize late-night writing may not be a good plan. I am usually quite conscientious about leaving any personal attacks off the blog, but apparently a need to vent combined with my half-conscious state led to a less than conscientious post. I have since taken it down. My apologies for irresponsible blogging behavior. In future, I shall keep my Internet filter in check.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whoa! That makes me really curious about what you wrote!!!
It's really not all that juicy. If you must know, e-mail me and I'll fill you in.
Post a Comment