They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas

Monday, August 23, 2010

Tilth

As many of you already know, my friend Sally rocks. As it happens, she has taken her awesomeness to even greater heights by converting her tremendous talents into a bonafide business.

Sally has been helping countless people--including myself--deal with food intolerances, health issues, and diet changes for years. She is able to craft food in the most sensational ways, and now she's out to help even more people live a life of abundance, even with food restrictions.

Check out her (gorgeous!) new website here. If you know of anyone with food restrictions who could benefit from her services, regardless of where they live, please send them to Sally's site!

3 comments:

Andria said...

awesome. May I share her website link on Facebook? I know of some folks that might be interested/benefit.

jenn said...

I'm sure Sally would greatly appreciate it if you would share to your heart's content! :) Thanks for spreading the word.

Sally Parrott Ashbrook said...

Aww, thanks, Jenn! That made my day.

Andria--I'd love for anyone and everyone to spread the word!