They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas

Thursday, April 24, 2008

San Francisco Bound

I apologize for the lack of blog entries of late. I am tired, tired, tired. In addition to crazybusyness at work, I seem to have somewhere to be every night, whether it's to show up for more work, to go to a class I've signed up for, to spend an evening out with Dan, or to attend numerous and seemingly endless meetings for the Interim Minister Search Committee at my church, of which I am a part. While I have chosen (and desire) to be a part of all of these things, they all seem to be happening at the same time. It's getting a bit exhausting.

This weekend, I will finally have the chance to rest (at least a little). At 5:45am on Saturday (I'm trying not to think about how early I will have to be at the airport), I board a plane bound for San Francisco! There I will join Ash and Nik for what I'm sure will be a fabulously fun trip. Considering that I will inevitably be scrambling to pack tomorrow night, this is likely my last pre-trip post. I return to St. Louis late Tuesday night; hopefully I'll have some photos up by Wednesday or Thursday. Until then, just imagine me in the photos below.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Hooooorah! It's finally here!!! I am so excited!!!

Niki said...

!! I SO need this trip. Safe flights everyone!