They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sick

I think The Plague has found me. I started getting a sore throat last Sunday, which lasted for a few days, then moved into endless coughing, and now it is all just stuck up in my head. I keep thinking I'm going to get better, and instead I keep getting worse. I'm sure I'll be off to the doctor soon, but in the meantime I'll be in bed with a humidifier and some broth, trying not to repeatedly remind myself how much this sucks.

2 comments:

Tempe said...

Oh no! Feel better soon!

Niki said...

Ugh. I'm fending it off, demanding that my body not get sick, but I fear it's only a matter of time. Hope you're feeling somewhat better today!