They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas

Monday, January 26, 2009

Apologies

My Dear Readers,

I have missed you! I'm sorry for such a long delay. We just got Internet a week ago, and life has hardly slowed down for a second since we got here.

Recounting the last few weeks in one post would be impossible, not to mention that it would make for an excessively tedious read. To make up for several weeks with no blog activity, I plan to do a post a day for at least the next week recounting everything from Christmas to our move to our first weeks in Philadelphia. I hereby promise to have a post daily, starting tomorrow. And, for those of you wondering about my Facebook status, I promise to get my account set up by the end of the week as well.

Life is slowly starting to feel normal here, so hopefully I'll soon be back to normal activities, like posting more than once a month. Thanks for hanging in there and waiting for me!

Jenn

6 comments:

Niki said...

hurray! glad to have you back. can't wait for more posts, whatever the subject :)

ashley said...

You're back! So glad you have internets. I mean, life without internets isn't really worth living, right?

Tempe said...

Welcome back! :)

Elizabeth said...

yay! Jenn is back! I saw Missy's pics on facebook - so pretty!

mamaevel said...

i keep wondering when you're going to hop on the facebook train!

and i promise i'm slowly catching up on the blogging, too. in other news, i'm so glad you and dan made it to philly safely and happily. and i hope you are both getting time to enjoy things a bit.

big love!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm behind! Have to read through and catch up now. :)