A couple of weeks ago, I was insanely jealous that Dan saw Richard Simmons dancing to Gloria Gaynor at the train station during his morning commute (apparently Mr. Simmons is promoting Ocean Spray these days, and they sent him to the 30th and Market station).
Only a couple of days later, Dan sent me a link to the video below. Kind of makes me wonder how our days would be different if more of our commutes looked like this. . . or if they routinely included an energetic man in too-short shorts dancing to "I Will Survive."
4 comments:
Glorious!
(word verification: ressesse. is it trying to tell me i need a peanut butter cup?)
I didn't even realize how funky the formatting on this was until it posted. Oh, well. I like it too much to take it down. :)
That's so cute!
I'll admit it......I love Richard Simmons! Crazy I know...When I was little my mom and I would watch his workout show. I also admit that if The Sound of Music is on tv I feel compelled to stop and watch. It doesn't matter if there 5 min. left or 50. I just have to stop and watch the rest. Thanks for making me smile.
Post a Comment