I tried so hard to have daughters.
~Dan's grandmother, talking to her three sons after they took her out for a Mother's Day dinner
You should write a story called "Haunted Lassie."
~My father-in-law, talking to Dan about a Lassie picture hanging above his crib that creeped him out as a child
I want money.
~Dan's grandmother, regarding her Mother's Day wishes
They had a special at RaceTrac: three packs of cigarettes and a lottery ticket for $20. So I went down and got that for Janet.
~My dad, regarding what he got my stepmom for Mother's Day
~Dan's grandmother, talking to her three sons after they took her out for a Mother's Day dinner
You should write a story called "Haunted Lassie."
~My father-in-law, talking to Dan about a Lassie picture hanging above his crib that creeped him out as a child
I want money.
~Dan's grandmother, regarding her Mother's Day wishes
They had a special at RaceTrac: three packs of cigarettes and a lottery ticket for $20. So I went down and got that for Janet.
~My dad, regarding what he got my stepmom for Mother's Day
4 comments:
This post made me laugh out loud (and wince, too, at your dad's gift to his wife---which I assume she'll like, but ...).
wow...And...Wow.
i love the 'i tried so hard to have girls'...Love it.
It was a VERY interesting weekend. :)
And yes, my stepmom was probably happy with her cigarettes and lottery ticket.
Great Post! I couldn't decide which one was my favorite!
Post a Comment