They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Recovered (Mostly)

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the get well wishes. On Sunday night, I started to feel much better, and though I'm not at 100% (I'm still having some lightheadedness here and there and am still a little out of it), I am hopeful that I am beyond the worst of whatever it was that I had. I'm still waiting on my test results, but so far, all signs point to a virus. I still don't feel well enough to feel comfortable driving, but I'm hoping to be back behind the wheel before the end of the week, and I'm back at work, which is good because staying on the couch all the time was making me insane.

I'll keep you posted if there's anything new. Thanks again for the love!

1 comment:

Sally Parrott Ashbrook said...

Yay! May you be miraculously well by tomorrow.