They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas

Friday, April 16, 2010

California, California, Here We Coooome

The title of this post is a little shout out to all my fellow fans of "The O.C." That song has been in my head for two weeks now!

I am off. To LA, to Santa Monica, to the Pacific Coast Highway. To San Francisco and Yosemite and San Jose. To good food and lots of sun and amazing cities and awe-inspiring nature. And a little bit of cheesy tourist in between.

No doubt I'll come back with a full report. . . and hopefully some good photos!

2 comments:

ashley said...

Have so very, very much fun! I can't wait to hear all the stories. And I especially hope you find the redwood forest magical!

Niki said...

I love The O.C. and I love that you're in Cali. Cannot wait for pictures!