They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
The Last CA Post
Just these last few miscellaneous pics from our trip . . . .
A tiny-looking me next to Mission Santa Barbara
A view from the car as a storm was approaching. As we drove, the topography was constantly changing in the most amazing way!
A bakery around the corner from our hotel in Cambria. I felt very French with my chocolate-covered pastry for breakfast!
Some of California's beautiful green hills
My first-ever artichoke soup!
Dan and I took a break from sight-seeing to hit the arcade. Here he is getting hard-core!
A very cold, very windy beach (and yet still beautiful)
Dan and I waiting for our tour to start outside the Winchester Mystery House (and looking rather cute, if I do say so myself). :)
No comments:
Post a Comment