They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
San Francisco
Believe it or not, I think I still have two more posts of trip pictures in me. Indulge me, if you will, with our pics of San Francisco.
Check out the swimmer in the bay!
The architecture in SF never disappoints
Hanging out on Haight Street
The sundaes at Ghirardelli are one of the many reasons I couldn't say no to dairy on this trip.
Spending a little time in Beat country
Vesuvio Cafe, a regular hangout of the Beat poets
Waiting for the trolley!
A view of Golden Gate Park from the observatory tower in the de Young Museum
We finished our SF stay with dinner at Millenium, one of the most fantastic vegan restaurants in the country. I could have cried it was so good--and so exciting to have my pick of anything on the menu!
No comments:
Post a Comment