They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Little Something Beautiful

Sorry for the absence of late. My life seems to be a bit in flux right now, and I just haven't felt inspired to post. But today I came across a lovely thought that I wanted to share. It's just a little reminder to me to stop and just breathe.

The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.
~ Galileo Galilei

1 comment:

Andria said...

lovely. good to remind ourselves to slow down and take pleasure in the little things.
for some reason it made me think of Ever After with Drew Barrymore and the old man playing Leonardo Davinci with his simple logic.