Just looking at it makes me feel so inspired and peaceful. . . and takes me one step closer to transforming my vision into something tangible.
They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas
Monday, September 6, 2010
A Visual Guide
In my efforts to figure out what's next, I've been trying to get to the core of what matters most to me, what I get my energy from, and what I envision as the highest priorities in my life. As a visual person, my first impulse was to create something I could continually look at to reflect this--and to help me chart the course. About a week ago, I spent a Saturday afternoon with some old magazines, some double-sided tape, and a piece of poster board. I searched for anything that I found to be beautiful, inspiring, a reflection of my deepest values and interests, or a representation of the direction in which I'd like my life to go. Here is the result.
Just looking at it makes me feel so inspired and peaceful. . . and takes me one step closer to transforming my vision into something tangible.
Just looking at it makes me feel so inspired and peaceful. . . and takes me one step closer to transforming my vision into something tangible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, so creative. and I imagine cathartic; flipping and clipping and gluing and creating.
Yay for cutting and pasting! I love your new vision!
Post a Comment