They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas

Monday, September 20, 2010

Purged

Purged this evening. . . .

1 skirt
6 pairs of shoes
16 shirts
2 button-downs
3 sweaters
2 sweatshirts
3 new tops with tags still on that I've realized I don't really love (and will therefore be returned)

one old coffee press that's been waiting for a new home for ages
Dan's old iPod (off to be recycled)
an odd-smelling candle I received as a gift that I will never use
old magazines awaiting pickup tomorrow morning in the recycling bin

the guilty/naggy feeling I got every time I looked at these things and knew I needed to get rid of them

Aaaah.

1 comment:

schu said...

best feeling in the world!!