They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Good Thing: Just Lie Down
This is a favorite quote of mine that I haven't revisited in a while. It probably would have helped me to read this about a week ago!
Stress is basically a disconnection from the earth, a forgetting of the breath. Stress is an ignorant state. It believes that everything is an emergency. Nothing is that important. Just lie down. ~Natalie Goldberg
4 comments:
so true.
just be quiet. lie down. breathe. good stuff.
Love it.
I need to hang this over my desk. And highlight the part that says "Nothing is that important."
I'm so stealing this to share with my fellow nursing students as we enter finals week and folks are totally freaking out! :)
Post a Comment