Yesterday I was pulling into a parking lot behind a pick-up truck. On the truck were bumper stickers that read "We Vote Pro-Life" and "It's Not a Child, It's a Choice."
My eyes wandered further up to another bumper sticker on the truck. It read "Obama '08."
If that's not a reason to feel hopeful about November, I don't know what is.
3 comments:
LOVE it!
My father who has been a die hard republican his whole life recently told me he is voting for Obama. After realizing he wasn't joking, we talked about all the problems with Republicans right now. If my retired military father thinks Obama is the way to go - I think we have a lot of reasons to hope!
one of George W. Bush's own evangelical spiritual advisors is supporting Obama. He's the guy who officiated Jenna Bush's marriage! see this website: http://www.jamesdobsondoesntspeakforme.com/
Post a Comment