They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resolutions

I haven't really made any resolutions in the last couple of years, and I hadn't planned on making any for 2010. The more I think about it, though, the more I realize that I've been making resolutions over the last several months, so now seems a good time to make them official. Among my health issues and worries of late, I've adopted several mantas for myself. It only makes sense that they should have a place of prominence in 2010.

Listen more (to others, to myself, and especially to my body and what it needs).

Worry less.

Read more.

Give more.

Here's wishing everyone a joyous and abundant year!

3 comments:

pen said...

Pefect list. Happy New Year! :)

Andria said...

wow, such a "simple" list, yet sticking to it can be much less simple. Excellent goals to aspire to. Happy New Year!

jenn said...

Agreed that sticking to it will not be easy. I guess they are reminders to myself more than anything. I'm positive I will not always stick to them, but hopefully I will keep trying!

Happy New Year! :)