They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Snow!
Shoveling--the most fun part!
The snow awaiting us outside our patio gate
Nessa, all cozy inside while the snow falls behind her
Elsie, posing next to her cat-proofed automatic feeder (thanks to the diligence of Dan)
What Dan and I like to call "the air conditioner snow pouf"
Heehee. So much fun! I love looking at the pics of all the snow. My nieces are in MD, and you could barely see their heads over the tops of the snowbanks.
3 comments:
that is UNREAL! so wild! Glad you are having fun in it! You look great.
That is SERIOUS snow!
Heehee. So much fun! I love looking at the pics of all the snow. My nieces are in MD, and you could barely see their heads over the tops of the snowbanks.
Post a Comment