St. Louis has had a lot of snow lately, by Missouri standards. I missed the last big snow while vacationing in Georgia. I was a little disappointed about that, as I absolutely love snow and always hate to miss it. I'm like a little kid every time snow falls; I usually can't wait to get outside and run around in it.
Today I definitely got my chance. The snow came down, peaceful and beautiful, all day long, and by 5:00 we had received about eight inches. As if that weren't enough, we got the okay from my boss to work from home today, so I kept the blinds open and watched it drift outside my window all afternoon. Lovely.
You can tell that I am from Georgia, because I now feel the need to post snow pictures.

A bench in the park right behind our house.

Help! I can't find my feet!

It was superfun digging my car out from under
all of this, especially since we don't own a shovel.

Snowprints! (I'm on the right; Dan's on the left.)
3 comments:
I love your snow prints! How fun! I think it's great that you still get excited about snow. I think wonder about things like that is what keeps your spirit alive! Thanks for the vicarious snow experience. :)
yea! This is exactly what I was hoping to get when you started your blog - glimpses of your life and living in Stlo! (You've given us so much more, but I just wanted to say I really like seeing your surroundings and how you impact them/they impact you!)
Can I just say again: Ya'll are just too cute.
Thanks, Andi. I don't share too much about my life because a) it is boring, consisting pretty much every day of going to the gym, going to work, coming home, eating dinner, catching up on blogs, reading, maybe watching a bit of TV, etc. and b) I'm still a little nervous about putting too much personal or identifying info out there on the web. But I'll try to share more daily tidbits. :)
Ash, you are very correct that wonder = vivacious spirit! I now feel the need to get out and get excited about more things. :)
Post a Comment