They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas
Saturday, August 23, 2008
What Is Beautiful?
The sky. Every hour of the day it's different. It's fluid, graceful, elegant. Any time you look at it, it's restorative. And it doesn't demand anything from you. When I look up, I think, Wow, sky. I should do that more often.
--A.M. Homes
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yesterday, Dan and I were going back through photos I've taken in the last couple of years, and it was funny to see how many of them were from my love affair with the ever-changing sky.
1 comment:
Yesterday, Dan and I were going back through photos I've taken in the last couple of years, and it was funny to see how many of them were from my love affair with the ever-changing sky.
Post a Comment