They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Love You, Paul Rudd

As an early birthday present, I bought Dan "I Love You, Man" on DVD (a movie that we both saw in the theater and loved). Aside from being hysterical, the movie has confirmed my serious crush on Paul Rudd. I am not typically one to gush over celebrities, but neither Dan nor I can deny our mutual adoration of this man.

This post is just to say, Paul, I love you, man.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Wow - you aren't one for celebrity crushes. Other than Gilbert Blythe and Gary Oldman in Immortal Beloved. I'm going to have to rent this flick now.

Niki said...

I haven't seen this movie, but tonight my friend told me Andy Samburg is in it. I will be updating my Netflix queue immediately based on that knowledge + your rec.