They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And in Continued Good News. . .

Prop 2 passed overwhelmingly in California, it looks like Question 3 will pass in Massachusetts, and a rescue dog will be making his or her way to the White House. Hooray for the animals!

I finally made it to bed at 2:30 after being up and going for 22 hours. Last night while brushing my teeth, I looked in the mirror at my tired, bloodshot, puffy eyes. "God," I said aloud,"I look like shit. But I am happy shit."

Not everything went the way I hoped statewide and locally, and I'm still hoping Prop 8 will be defeated in California, but I must say, overall, this is the best election ever!

No comments: