They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
A Big Day Tomorrow
Dan's job interview is tomorrow at 9am. I'm dying to see how it turns out, and to find out if we might be moving to Philly in the near future. Please think of him tomorrow morning and send him good luck!
I hope Dan's interview went well, I'm sure it did:) Let us know, we would love to visit you in Philly when we get back. A belated congrats on leaving your former position!! This was a fantastic decision.
3 comments:
yay! good luck to dan!
I hope Dan's interview went well, I'm sure it did:) Let us know, we would love to visit you in Philly when we get back. A belated congrats on leaving your former position!! This was a fantastic decision.
Hope everything went well the other day!
Post a Comment