They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas
Friday, November 14, 2008
Photos
I have a random assortment of photos I've been wanting to post. They have no real theme in common except that they were all taken in the last few months and represent fun little things I've been up to. I will refrain from trying to cleverly tie them together in any other way.
Dan and I visited a local sculpture park in September. We weren't really blown away, but I was instantly drawn to this one, no doubt due to my obsession with trees.
This one was actually pretty impressive, if only for its enormity. You can see a tiny little me in the bottom left corner.
One of our latest puzzles, a gift from my sister. This one was freakin' hard. But of course that just made it all the better when we finally plugged in the last piece!
My dad came for a visit in October. We were at the farm for apples and pumpkins, but he couldn't resist a picture with the past-its-prime corn.
Dan in front of his elementary school, outside of Chicago. This was the first chance I've had to be in a place where he grew up, so it was kind of a special moment for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment