They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Saying Goodbye
ADAM
December 16, 1987 - January 25, 2008
May you rest peacefully, little brother.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yet again I'm hit by how sad I am, how sorry I am for all of you that you have to go through this.
I hope that you were able to find some comfort and solace in being home with your family and loved ones during this time of unthinkable loss. We have been thinking about you and your family as you grieve.
4 comments:
Yet again I'm hit by how sad I am, how sorry I am for all of you that you have to go through this.
I hope that you were able to find some comfort and solace in being home with your family and loved ones during this time of unthinkable loss. We have been thinking about you and your family as you grieve.
All sympathies, dearest. There are no good words at a time such as now, but we are all thinking of you and keeping you close in our thoughts.
I am so, so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment