They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world. And after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. -Brian Andreas

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Suggestions, Please

I am seeking new music for my MP3 player, as I am one of the last dinosaurs in America who does not yet own an iPod. The specific purpose of this music is an extra kick of motivation at the gym. I have a nice list started, but I'm looking for more options so I will have lots of ways to change things up. Anything will do--my current playlist includes everything from Michael Jackson to world music to Flight of the Conchords to Kanye West. Suggestions are most appreciated.

3 comments:

ashley said...

Umm, I'm totally ashamed to say this, but Britney Spears' "Womanizer" is a really great song. You know, for what it is. I also recommend Christina Aguilera's new one, "Keeps Getting Betta."

I will now be changing my name and going into the witness protection program.

Melissa said...

try michael franti...

Niki said...

I have been having this same problem lately, and throughout the break have been thinking of suggestions for you.

* The Britney Spears Greatest Hits is good

* 1,2 Step (Ciara and Missy Elliott)

* SexyBack - Justin Timberlake

* The entire Digital Ash in a Digital Urn album (Bright Eyes) - an odd choice, but the beats are good for running, in my opinion, plus I like the lyrics

* Please post some of your faves! I'm dying for new workout music, too.